RELOCATION TIPS from Infitnity Pack:
Infinity Pack, an expert packaging and relocation service provider, offers valuable tips for planning and executing your next move to ensure a smooth transition- also known as, getting there in one piece.
1. Verify a mover’s identity to know who you’re dealing with.
Look for red flags that something may not be right, such as:
• No physical address or phone number online, just a “Contact Us” feature.
• You’re quoted a very low price that seems too good to be true.
2. Get at least three written in-home estimates.
Be wary of any “guaranteed” estimates offered over phone or online; instead, ask to have someone come in person. Get more than one written estimate. If a mover insists that he can provide a “final” estimate over the phone without ever seeing your home and your furniture — choose another mover. We in Infinity Pack do it for free!
3. Make sure all agreements between you and your mover are in writing, and get a copy of everything you sign, especially the most important document, the Bill of Lading. Never sign any blank forms.
4. Ask questions. If you do not understand something, ask. The moving business has its own terminology and can be complex. If you are not satisfied with the answers you have been given to your questions or if the mover hesitates when you ask for clarification, talk to another carrier.
Infinity Pack is here for you for any questions, throughout the moving process.
Offices: 12 Nechama Leibovich St ,Jerusalem 93121.
Facilities and storage: 90 Jabotinsky St , Petah-Tikva (10 minutes from port)